Re: No RX audio

alpha foxtrotsix

Check to see what you have your audio output set to. You will need to exit serial function and select AMBE. You set your audio input and output here.

Jeff

De AF6BY

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, 11:12 Mike Oakley <moakley1970@...> wrote:
I have a ThumbDV dongle. After a lot of working with this I finally hot it all set up. I connected to a local server and my TX audio is working fine, but I can not hear anything when people talk. It shows them there and speaking but no audio is coming out of my speakers. I have an Envy 24 sound card and using Windows 10. I know the speakers work as audio comes out on movies, youtube videos, and playing CDs. I just can't get audio through this program. Please helpĀ