Re: No RX audio

alpha foxtrotsix

Previous note assuming you are using BlueDV for Windows. What program are you using?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, 11:12 Mike Oakley <moakley1970@...> wrote:
I have a ThumbDV dongle. After a lot of working with this I finally hot it all set up. I connected to a local server and my TX audio is working fine, but I can not hear anything when people talk. It shows them there and speaking but no audio is coming out of my speakers. I have an Envy 24 sound card and using Windows 10. I know the speakers work as audio comes out on movies, youtube videos, and playing CDs. I just can't get audio through this program. Please helpĀ