Re: No RX audio

alpha foxtrotsix

I would double check where BlueDV is sending the audio output. Also make sure that the gain settings are correct in the application.

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, 12:49 Mike Oakley <moakley1970@...> wrote:
No. I run it through the speakers as my PC doesn't do bluetooth

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, 12:45 PM alpha foxtrotsix <alphafoxtrotsix@...> wrote:
Do you have a headset connected?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, 12:43 Mike Oakley <moakley1970@...> wrote:
Yes BlueDV. I have set all of the settings correctly. I only have 1 soundcard and it works beautifully for everything but this. I've watched videos and have had help setting this up so I know it's working except incoming audio. I have installed the latest version of the software and even tried a previous install of a older version to no avail.

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, 12:00 PM alpha foxtrotsix <alphafoxtrotsix@...> wrote:
Previous note assuming you are using BlueDV for Windows. What program are you using?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, 11:12 Mike Oakley <moakley1970@...> wrote:
I have a ThumbDV dongle. After a lot of working with this I finally hot it all set up. I connected to a local server and my TX audio is working fine, but I can not hear anything when people talk. It shows them there and speaking but no audio is coming out of my speakers. I have an Envy 24 sound card and using Windows 10. I know the speakers work as audio comes out on movies, youtube videos, and playing CDs. I just can't get audio through this program. Please help