Re: #AMBE #ThumbDV toggle problem on #ambe #thumbdv #bluedv

Gwen Patton

Does the sound card bug cause problems if I'm running AMBEserver on one Linux machine (a Raspberry pi) but access it from another Linux machine (say a Chromebook running GalliumOS linux) from another place? I have the ThumbDV on a Raspberry Pi at home, with a hole punched in the firewall for it, that I can access with Android BlueDV and Windows BlueDV. This would let me operate the ThumbDV remotely from the park, where I use a Chromebook to do logging and digital modes.

Gwen, NG3P

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 10:52 AM <greg225@...> wrote:
Thanks Guys.

This is good to know.  I have been trying for hours to get the Linux system to work with BlueDV and the ThumbDV with ambe.

I'll ty my Android N-60 next.  The ThumbDV with BlueDV works great with Windows 10.

Cheers, Greg

--

-+-+-+-+-
Jenny Everywhere's Infinite: Quark Time