Re: BlueDV just stopped working on DMR

Bob Watson

Thanks so much guys.  I was using the 3108 master.  I changed to 3101 and works fine.

73, Bob, KN4HH

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 7:16:01 PM EDT, Richard W4JXA via Groups.Io <w4jxa@...> wrote:

It's my understanding that DMR master 3108 doesn't work anymore. Try a different master

W4JXA Rich 73

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 6:30 PM, Terry Malin
<Temalin48@...> wrote:
I heard the Europe is restricting bandwidth on the internet. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'm currently in the hospital and can't try it

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 2:56 PM Bob Watson via Groups.Io <kn4hhptc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have been running BlueDV for Windows with a ThumbDV for many months with no problems.  For several days, I have not been able to log into DMR .  When I first start up BlueDV, I get a message that I can not reach the Brandmiester network.  Nothing has changed in my setup.
I would appreciate any suggestions.

73, Bob, KN4HH