Re: AMBEserver setup issues

Do you have a PiDV (plugs onto a Raspberry Pi Header) or ThumbDV  (DV3000 could be either)?

Note it looks like you are trying to turn on ttySO (letter capital 'O'), the last character is the number 0 as in ttyS0

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 1:45 PM, <ke8bts@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am a newbie to linux and setting up my rasbperry pi 3 and my NWDR DV3000 board. I am using the Compass load and have followed all the steps so far but keep getting this error and not sure what I am doing wrong. I was wondering if I could get some help or at least pointed in the right direction.

pi@compass01:/etc/opendv $ sudo systemctl status ambeserver@...

● ambeserver@... - DV3000 Daemon

   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/ambeserver@.service; enabled)

   Active: inactive (dead)