Re: Absolute beginner Thumb-dv

Dave Slotter, W3DJS

Hi,

You may want to check out this starting page for the ThumbDV: http://nwdigitalradio.com/thumbdv-and-dv3000-resource-page/

I am using the ThumbDV with BlueDV to communicate over D-STAR and DMR. Hope this helps.

Dave Slotter, W3DJS

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 2:50 PM S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:
 Hello;  I got the thumb dv  today and plugged it in  to computer .. want to use it for dmr/dstar ..  Right now plugged directly into usb port  and  NOTHING! no led's .. no prompt as to where to down load software ..  Computers have always been a challenge ..  and here I am trying to get this thing running .. Please  instruct me or direct me to some place i can get step by step instructions to get started .  Thank You .

--
- Dave
  W3DJS