Re: Absolute beginner Thumb-dv

alpha foxtrotsix

What software are you using? I recommend BlueDV for Windows.You need to determine what com port it is using and set that accordingly in the setup.

On Sun, May 3, 2020, 11:50 S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:
 Hello;  I got the thumb dv  today and plugged it in  to computer .. want to use it for dmr/dstar ..  Right now plugged directly into usb port  and  NOTHING! no led's .. no prompt as to where to down load software ..  Computers have always been a challenge ..  and here I am trying to get this thing running .. Please  instruct me or direct me to some place i can get step by step instructions to get started .  Thank You .