Re: BlueDV Androip app

Hello,

If you want to add or edit entries in the hosts files for BlueDV Android, please read this document.

David PA7LIM

Van: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> namens Nomis Bayan Jr. via groups.io <nolyn78@...>
Verzonden: maandag 4 mei 2020 06:49
Aan: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io>
Onderwerp: Re: [ambe] BlueDV Androip app

Hi John,

Thank you for your response. The Android BlueDV apps for the phone do not have the update button for host files. On my computer windows 10, I download the BlueDV and updated the host files, still XRF and DCS will not linked, except XLX will linked.

On 5/3/2020 8:39 PM, John D Hays - K7VE wrote:
Have you updated the reflector and gateway files?

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 8:23 PM Nomis Bayan Jr. <nolyn78@...> wrote:
I am using a remote Ambeserver. I use to be able to connect my phone or network radio to D-Star using BlueDV Apps for android, but somehow I can't connect to either our D-Star reflectors. I can connect to DMR but D-star no connect. Any suggestion. By the way this happen when the IP addresses for our D-Star were changed.