Re: I want a refund !

We do not write or support the SW, which is offered for free from dedicated Hams and supported by the community via our forums.

The ThumbDV has a 30 day money back guarantee.

For a refund, send it to:

NW Digital Radio
RMA<order#>
150 Cessna Ave
Roche Harbor WA 98250

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On May 4, 2020, at 7:02 AM, S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:

 I can not believe how Gosh Darn tough  this thing is to set-up . I got it working   on DMR plus using  Blue DV  program  but I can not  get it set for T.G.I.F .  network , can not log in to brandmeister .  This product support  or lack of it  is like being dropped into a dessert with no resources at all . Do I send it right back to you ?