Re: I want a refund !

Dave Slotter, W3DJS

It does take a little bit of persistence to get up and running with BlueDV and AMBE, but once you've gotten over the hump, it is well worth it!

73,

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 10:38 AM Brent LeFevre <brent.lefevre@...> wrote:
Well said John,

I've had my ThumbDV for well over two years and love it!!!

Brent LeFevre
.-- ....- -.-. .... ..-.

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 10:24 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Contact sales@... to return.

The ThumbDV™ is sold as bare hardware and, as is stated on the website, software and software support are from the authors of such software.

You have a satisfaction guarantee and by contacting sales can return it for a refund.

Or you can spend a little time asking other users how to overcome your operational problems.

On Mon, May 4, 2020, 07:02 S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:
 I can not believe how Gosh Darn tough  this thing is to set-up . I got it working   on DMR plus using  Blue DV  program  but I can not  get it set for T.G.I.F .  network , can not log in to brandmeister .  This product support  or lack of it  is like being dropped into a dessert with no resources at all . Do I send it right back to you ?

--
- Dave
  W3DJS