Re: I want a refund !

Nomis Bayan Jr.

FYI Only - I had mine for over two years with no issue. I bought another two in about 6 months ago for the another server and works fine.

On 5/4/2020 7:42 AM, Lou Fisher wrote:
Have had mine for nearly four years works great with BlueDV on Dstar and DMR  love it

On May 4, 2020, at 9:38 AM, Brent LeFevre <brent.lefevre@...> wrote:

Well said John,

I've had my ThumbDV for well over two years and love it!!!

Brent LeFevre

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 10:24 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Contact sales@... to return.

The ThumbDV™ is sold as bare hardware and, as is stated on the website, software and software support are from the authors of such software.

You have a satisfaction guarantee and by contacting sales can return it for a refund.

Or you can spend a little time asking other users how to overcome your operational problems.

On Mon, May 4, 2020, 07:02 S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:
 I can not believe how Gosh Darn tough  this thing is to set-up . I got it working   on DMR plus using  Blue DV  program  but I can not  get it set for T.G.I.F .  network , can not log in to brandmeister .  This product support  or lack of it  is like being dropped into a dessert with no resources at all . Do I send it right back to you ?