Re: I want a refund !

Brent LeFevre

I've used it on my droid phone, ot works amazing well.

On Mon, May 4, 2020, 11:52 Patrick Perdue <patrick@...> wrote:

Same. I have a bunch of ThumbDV's, some of which I'm using for XLX transcoders, others for DMR to Allstar bridges. I keep one connected to a Raspberry Pi for general use with BlueDV wherever I am. However, I don't have an Android phone, and it doesn't appear that the iOS version of BlueDV supports audio, just modem/control of compatible radios, unless I'm missing something. Anyway, I've had no problems with the several ThumbDV's I own. I've never tried DMRPlus, but have had success with both TGIF and Brandmeister, as well as DSTAR with BlueDV on Windows.

On 5/4/2020 11:05 AM, kevin via groups.io wrote:

I don't have to carry the thumbdv with me.  I can access it over the internet from my Android phone or my laptop.  So it is very convenient.

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 10:00 AM -0500, ""Dave Slotter, W3DJS"" <slotter@...> wrote:

What does running BlueDV with the AMBE server bring you versus running BlueDV without?

73,

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 10:58 AM kevin via groups.io <kevin=prometheusinc.net@groups.io> wrote:
I love my thumbdv, just wish the bluedv ambe server would support multiple users on different talkgroups.  But it works beautifully.

Kevin KS0EGL

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 9:24 AM -0500, "Bryan Hoyer" <bhhoyer@...> wrote:

We do not write or support the SW, which is offered for free from dedicated Hams and supported by the community via our forums.

The ThumbDV has a 30 day money back guarantee.

For a refund, send it to:

NW Digital Radio
RMA<order#>
150 Cessna Ave
Roche Harbor WA 98250

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On May 4, 2020, at 7:02 AM, S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:

 I can not believe how Gosh Darn tough  this thing is to set-up . I got it working   on DMR plus using  Blue DV  program  but I can not  get it set for T.G.I.F .  network , can not log in to brandmeister .  This product support  or lack of it  is like being dropped into a dessert with no resources at all . Do I send it right back to you ?

--
- Dave
  W3DJS