Re: Absolute beginner Thumb-dv

Gwen Patton

In File Explorer, when you RIGHT-click on a file, you get a menu of options. "Rename" lets you change the filename, what you're calling its description. You'll need to open that file in Notepad as I said, then copy this: TGIF, 74.91.125.81, passw0rd, 62031 and paste it on its own new line at the bottom of the file. Then save the file and restart BlueDV. That's when you'll see the option for TGIF in the DMR+ pull-down pick list in the middle of the setup screen.

I don't know how to explain it better than this, I'm sorry.

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 2:06 PM S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:
 Thank you for the link to windows 10 .  best regards