Re: Absolute beginner Thumb-dv

Gwen Patton

You should have been able to rename the file. There's no reason why it would not rename. Did you get my separate post about how to do this, by right-clicking on the file in the file explorer, and choosing "rename" from the popup context menu? That should work. When it "lights up" the name and puts your cursor there, just right-arrow to the end of the name past the ".example" and backspace over it so it just says "HBlink.txt", then press enter.

Alternatively, when you have added the line, click on "File", and choose "Save As..." from the pull down menu, then save it as HBlink.txt and click OK.

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 9:04 PM S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:
 I only found HBlink example ..  Could not rename it after  making the one line change