Re: BlueDV Windows for ThumbDV

Christopher Poelker

I am brand new to the world of HAM radio and digital radio in general, and have found BlueDV to be the simplest and best way to get involved with DMR and D-Star. In fact, it was BlueDV which enabled me to have my first HAM QSO contact and conversation!

The product is pure genious! I will be contributing $ to your efforts. Thanks David. 73.

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 10:01 AM sancudo <sancudobravo@...> wrote:
I appreciate the work you put into this bluedv project, David. It's obvious that it's a labor of love for you than monetary. Thank you again for all your hard work.

Mario
WO5O

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 7:15 AM David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:
Hello All,

Some news. Before end of this month I will deploy a new version of BlueDV Windows. This version supports Fusion RX and TX on YSF and FCS.
Sound quality is very nice on RX and TX! I also improved the sound quality on DMR RX in this new version.
At this moment I am struggling a lot to get the application certified so you do not get the unknown publisher errors anymore.

Fusion on BlueDV Android is not available in TX mode. I can give it a try this summer, but I am always struggling with data types in Java. Also time is an issue because all of my projects and private life.