Re: BlueDV Windows for ThumbDV

(null) (null)

David,

Thanks for the update and all the hard work you’re putting into this project. Looking forward to donating to the project. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Cheers

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 5:15 AM, David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Hello All,

Some news. Before end of this month I will deploy a new version of BlueDV Windows. This version supports Fusion RX and TX on YSF and FCS.
Sound quality is very nice on RX and TX! I also improved the sound quality on DMR RX in this new version.
At this moment I am struggling a lot to get the application certified so you do not get the unknown publisher errors anymore.

Fusion on BlueDV Android is not available in TX mode. I can give it a try this summer, but I am always struggling with data types in Java. Also time is an issue because all of my projects and private life.