Re: ThumbDV used as an AMBE Server

TG9AOR

I went ahead and reinstalled the image, and started from 0. The issue with the DVMega was, that when I did apt-get upgrade, the /boot/cmdline.txt got replaced, and so it called for a fsk repair item that is not to be there in order for the DVMega to work. It did. Once I got the DVMega working again, I installed ambeserver, configured per wiki (ttyUSB0) and enabled and started via systemctl, all worked well(The ambeserver operation, never got to linking over the net with dummyrepeater). However, once ambeserver got up and running the DVMega went bad again, in the sense that when I verified operation I exited the program (it is GUI, I have no seed file or know how to configure both G4KLX suites via daemon with compass) and after verification of proper ambeserver operation I restarted dstarrepeater and it behaved the same way as yesterday. I went ahead and reinstalled the image, installed both ircDDBGateway and DStarRepeater and all is well, now I will install the node dashboard in a while. Anyway I enjoyed the project, I like it that it does make me read and research and learn more than in High School or my short stroll through College!

73 and many thanks.

TG9AOR