Re: I want a refund !

Gwen Patton

I've got the test version going too, and so far I only found two cosmetic issues. The Fusion status box has intermittent red during sending when it should be continuous, and when connected to an echo room the call line in the status box showed random garbage instead of my call. That's all I've spotted so far, but I'm making notes for David as I test.

On Sat, May 9, 2020, 4:45 PM sancudo <sancudobravo@...> wrote:
New version BlueDv 9581 works great with Fusion. Didn't notice any hiccups. Works smoothly with Windows 10.

Mario
WO5O

On Sat, May 9, 2020, 3:22 PM alpha foxtrotsix <alphafoxtrotsix@...> wrote:
Great for sticking with it. I just downloaded the latest version of BlueDV for Windows,  9581 with Fusion TX capability

On Thu, May 7, 2020, 17:45 S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:
 I got  it all working , but it took a teamviewer session to do it .   My  friend who helped me was in a hurry so He  did not say where I screwed up on this .  many thanks for all the advice .