Re: BlueDV Windows for ThumbDV

Gwen Patton

I don't use PI-STAR, David. I am connecting over my home LAN to a Raspberry Pi, but it is only running AMBEServer and a dynamic DNS updater daemon for my ThumbDV. The IP address is the URL for the dynamic DNS pointer to the ThumbDV. I'll look for a UPNP setting in what I've got, but I don't remember seeing that. (Yeah, I don't see a UPNP option anywhere.)

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 3:18 PM David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Hi Gwen,

Never seen this. When you also use PI-STAR, disable UPNP. Maybe this will solve the strange behavior.

I know about FCS00199. This is an issue on the reflector. The parrot on YSF is working 100%.

Greets and 73,

    David PA7LIM