ThumbDV & BlueDV

joe_word

I am trying to get ThumbDV & BlueDV to work, but it does not seem to "transmit", I can hear conversations, but when I push the space bar is seems to TX but the TX bar does not turn red. Also I can see my call on the screen, but do not see a way to get my name to show up. The Windows 10 mic audio does work. I am primarily a HF operator and know about zero about DMR, Fusion and Dstar.  I do have a DMR ID. I just upgraded from 9570 to 9581, but is the same issue.

Would someone be willing to call me and educate me on how all this works.

Joe  N9VX
joe_word at yahoo dot com