Re: DVstick 30 and AMBEServer Linux (Pi) #anbeserver #ambeserver

ke8oiv@...

Thanks Stefsan - I just wanted to know what I was trying was feasible.  I have tried it on a Pi Rasbian image, a Compass image and a Debian laptop, all yield this same result -

/dev/ttyUSB0 exists in each case.

root@pi:/usr/lib/systemd/system# /usr/sbin/AMBEserver -p 2460 -i /dev/ttyUSB0
AMBEserver: Starting...
AMBEserver: Opened serial port /dev/ttyUSB0 at 230400 bps.
AMBEserver: Couldn't find start byte in serial data
AMBEserver: error receiving response to reset
AMBEserver: Could not initialize the DV3K!

Also tried with 460800

root@pi:/usr/lib/systemd/system# /usr/sbin/AMBEserver -p 2460 -i /dev/ttyUSB0 -s 460800
AMBEserver: Starting...
AMBEserver: Opened serial port /dev/ttyUSB0 at 460800 bps.