Re: DVstick 30 and AMBEServer Linux (Pi) #anbeserver #ambeserver

BTW,  ThumbDV™ is the only AMBE-3000 USB device from NW Digital Radio.  The test programs for it are not guaranteed to work with other manufacturers' products, nor do we provide advice on their use.

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 9:26 AM John D Hays - K7VE via groups.io <john=hays.org@groups.io> wrote:
Original AMBEserver (the source is in the files section of this group), has virtually no development dependencies to compile.

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 9:02 AM Mike Webb [WG5EEK] <michael.af.webb@...> wrote:
Hamvoip runs Arch Linux so yes you would have to compile from source and make sure you have all the development dependencies installed.  I had a hard time doing anything with that version of Linux until I did that.