Xfrelextors

Abbot Carder

Hello,

I having issues with hearing and speaking with people in xreflectors. I spoke with a ham who was using a mega board today just fine. We could hear each other and talk just fine. Others using other devices including a dv4mini I was unable to hear. In some cases they could not hear me either. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if there is a fix. Thanks

I am using the ambe3000 board with a raspberry pi3 and Buster on a mac because I am unable to get xreflectors to work on my pi. I love to board just have some issues with a few things.

Thanks

--
73 Ke8bts Abbot