Re: ThumbDV on Pi 4

Ed,

The RPi4 requires the newer Raspberry Pi OS (formerly Raspbian).  RPi4 was released June 24, 2019 along with an updated kernel (4.19?) to support it.  The 2018 Compass image would not have that support, and Compass is deprecated by UDRC/DRAWS™ support in Buster kernels.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 10:50 AM ed via groups.io <wa6yvx=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have 2 Pi 4's with separate HDMI Monitors that work fine with the 2020-02-13-raspian-buster-full image on both Pi's.
I cannot get this 2018-12-31-compass-full image to display HDMI output on either Pi with this image.  How do get this image to display on my HDMI monitor?