Re: ambeserver on a Raspberry Pi stops after 30 seconds #ambeserver

Point us to which directions/image you are using.  Some are outdated or missing an element.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 9:20 AM <klammeraffe2@...> wrote:
Hello,

I am quit new and has just start to work a little bit with a Raspberry Pi . I nstalled the image according the Wiki to run the ambeserver with an ThumbDV.
So far so good till after approx. 30 sec the server failed - attached the sceenshot of the status-messages.

Maybe someone can give me some hints, where to look for, that teh server is running "longer" than 35 seconds...

regards
Karl