Re: BlueDV on an Inrico T320? Or any other network radio

Stefsan

Hi,

have running a T320 with a raspberry pi ambe server with DV 30 ambe Stick. T320 runs perfect with BlueDV last version including PTT. Also with TM7 it runns perfect also with USB DV30 Sick on USB of the TM7 (mot with T320 there USB Stick on USB is not functionally only with AMBE Server on T320) BlueDV is running fine on both including PTT on both.

AMBE Server is easy to setup on any RPI with standart image and the AMBE Server from marrold (get by github) on a clean Raspberry standart image.

See also my qrz.com page dl1esz also explained there.

73 Stefan DL1ESZ

Am 23.06.20 um 16:57 schrieb (null) (null) via groups.io:

I’m using the T320 also, it displays in portrait and does work with the BlueDv to include PTT. To use D-star, DMR and Fusion I have a ThumbDv running on a Raspberry Pi and or Windows Server.

K6FED

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 7:47 AM, gpabon757 <gpabon@...> wrote:

Hi,

I’m thinking of purchasing an Inrico T320 network radio.  Does BlueDV work with it? Will it display in portrait mode?  Will I be able to use the PTT on the side to transmit?

Any other HT like network radios that work well with BlueDV with a working PTT?

Thanks,

George