Re: Ambe server two DVstick in one raspberrypi? #ambeserver

andrew delgado

I did this already. See my 1st post on this thread i observe that it will receive both tgs on the each usb 1 and usb2 if they are both on dmr mode.

On Friday, June 26, 2020, 1:00 PM, Patrick Perdue <patrick@...> wrote:

Yes, I just made another copy of the AMBEserver.ttyUSB0 service, called it AMBEserver.ttyUSB1.service, changed the appropriate command line in that file, enabled the service and started both.

On 6/26/2020 12:58 AM, andrew delgado via groups.io wrote:
Hi Patrick ,

yes im using raspberrypi3 B , did you create the other instance? i  know where to change ports but the suggestion to create new instance.... i haven't tried it because i dont know how to do it.
i have no idea what are the folders need to be copied for me to create instance im using a compass image.

Regards,
andrew