Re: AMBE server on Rpi

Derek William Haden

Thanks John, I did find them in between posting and seeing your answer.

Is there a way of tracking what the ambeserver is doing?
I am having some problems at the moment.

I am using BlueDV ambe and I appear to be transmitting, but I am not receiving on DMR, DStar appears to be fine.

I can watch a TG on the Brandmeister last heard, and see activity, but I hear nothing.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 07:56 AM, John D Hays - K7VE wrote:

Hi Derek,

I am planning to do some better instructions.

However, if you go to the files section of this group, you will find files with instructions in their description.