Re: AMBE server multiple connections

Kenny Richards

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 01:55 AM, Derek William Haden wrote:
The whole point of using AMBE server rather than connecting directly via USB to the stick is so that more than one connection can use the AMBE server?
Derek - there is another reasons, which covers my personal case. I personally have more than one computer that I work on, so using AMBE server I am able to launch Buster where ever I happen to be working. I've also exposed AMBEsever to the outside world, so I can even launch it when using my laptop somewhere remote.

73,
Kenny