Re: Blue DV for windows error message , and not able to DMR..

Gwen Patton

Set a default Fusion server and room. If you don't, loading the setup will give that crash result, even if you don't use Fusion.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020, 2:23 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
If you are using the Windows version of AMBEserver, contact info@...

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020, 08:34 ham73ch <ham73@...> wrote:
I have a SAME problem and similar message on two  "fresh/clean"  WIN 10 64bit noteboks .NET framework 4.8 updated.... trying the latest version 9570 or the previos one 9569..installing with ADMIN priviledges... similar error message...
When running ThumbTest at 460K8 is giving me 3 lines report return 3 lines, each starting with 'a' ...
PLS help