If #BlueDV is crashing #bluedv

We have noted some folks having crash issues with BlueDV for Windows.  This is generally not a ThumbDV™ issue.

Be sure you have the latest install and follow the note at
https://www.pa7lim.nl/bluedv-windows/

"Update 2/8/2021 : If BlueDV windows crashes when you save the config. Please select an YSF server in the setup and then press save."

NW Digital Radio does not provide technical support for applications and advises customers to use the support forums for their applications.  We will from time to time provide notification directing customers to a known concern.

Director