Re: problems when trying to access the DV3k stick

G4KLX cpp code to talk to the ThumbDV over serial USB
https://github.com/dl5di/OpenDV/blob/master/DummyRepeater/Common/DV3000SerialController.cpp

The same process would work with AMBEserver using UDP sockets.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 10:42 PM, Adi / DL1HRC <dl1hrc@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi all,

I try to get DV3000u stick working using the manual ans some sample source
code from http://www.dvsinc.com/manuals/AMBE-3000_manual.pdf to it. Almost
everything is working well like getting Prod-Id with 0x61 0x00 0x01 0x00
0x33 and so on.
But if I send a channel packet to the device, e.g:

0x61 | 0x0,0xE | 0x1 | 0x40,0x1,0x48 |
0xE3,0xB4,0x47,0x54,0xD8,0x6F,0x89,0x40,0x80 | 0x3,0xA0

I always get PKT_READY back from it (0x61 0x0 0x1 0x0 0x39), never any
speech packet (type 0x02). I've tried to change the length, the format and
the examples on pages 78/79. No success :/ I'm using the packet mode, no
codec. Does anybody have a short working script to check the functionality
of my stick?

Thank you in advance,

73s Adi

--