From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> on behalf of Dave Slotter, W3DJS <slotter@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 5:37 PM
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io Notification <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ambe] ThumbDV wont work with BlueDV

You should run the test program from a dos and prompt. There is input it requires and it outputs the results of the test to the console.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021, 8:13 PM W6JJ - Bruce <W6JJ@...> wrote:
John,
Ok - downloaded the test.exe and ran it - plugged in the com port - then baud rate - then it ran and closed immediately . . . . was not able to see anything - so I am guessing its bad for that to happen.