Will the Blue DV run on a Windows Surface Pro tablet 64 bit windows 10

N5YTT Randy

I am still a little confused on the setup but watched many videos and all similar.
What is the difference between the Ambe 300 and 303 and for BM what is the password, if different than the one that you use to log into BM ?
I believe i have all the settings correct and could make a screen shot if needed.
It says on com 3 so that is what i am using.
Start Blue DV and slide the serial tab and the light flickers on the thumb drive.
However it doesn't seem to recognize it.
My only thought is either i still have something simple in the settings wrong or it won't run on a tablet or that kind of tablet.

Randy N5YTT