Re: Using Buster with D-star?

Peter Dahl, WA7FUS

Buster does support xlx and xrf as well as the others.

Peter WA7FUS

On Jun 14, 2021, at 5:03 AM, Justin Mann via groups.io <w9fyi@...> wrote:

Folks,
I've just started using Buster which is available in the Mac app store, and works with THumb DV, and the Zum AMBE server.  When I check the "about this app" section, I see that it is made by some one affiliated with NW-digital radio.  I really like the app, whoever wrote the app did a grate service by using some apple-standard controls which intern makes it accessible with voiceover, which is Apple's built-in screen-reader for folks who are totally blind to use.  I did want to find out does this app have any xlx, or xrf support?  It does work on the US-trust side of things just fine.  Any help y'all may be able to offer would be grate.
Thanks,
Justin