Re: HOw to put my THumb DVS in to action?

Take a look here: https://n5amd.com/digital-radio-how-tos/create-xlx-xrf-d-star-reflector/

Xlxd and AMBED support the ThumbDV™.

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 1:53 PM Justin Mann via groups.io <w9fyi=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,
So I’ve now received my THumb Dvs, and I’d like to get them in use on my xlx reflector, xlx094.  Ideally I’d like to have this all linked up to the Texas i35 system, (FCS00330, so that anybody using D-star, or Dmr, can come out on the Texas i35 system.  Where do I start now that I have these devices?  Xlx94 is hosted in a data center, and the ip address is 96.126.124.4.  There is also, I think, though I have not played with it in over a year a YSf reclector of 75749, but it does not appear as though it goes anywhere just yet.  Any help y’all can give I’d appreciate.

Thanks,
Justin

K7VE / WRJT-215