Re: trying to get my THumb-dvs to run on my pi?

Gwen Patton

First suggestion. Is your ThumbDV plugged directly into the Pi? The USB port on a Pi usually doesn't have enough current to run a ThumbDV. If it is, try a powered hub.

I run AMBEserver on my Pi, with a daemon to update the dynamic DNS it points to, with a powered hub for the ThumbDV, and it works great.

On Sat, Jul 3, 2021, 2:28 AM Justin Mann via groups.io <w9fyi=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
FOlks,
I’m trying to get my THumb-dvs to compile and run on my pi so that I can get them to work on my xlx reflector, xlx094.  However, I’m getting some errors when I try to run the install script from n5amd.  I’ve attached the output in a text file, can y’all take a look?

Thanks,
Justin