DMR PLUS

N5YTT Randy

I am trying to use the Blue DV on DMR +. Have the registration done and don't see anything like local repeaters, but all ISPC-2 links with a state.
I live in Central Texas and see there is an ISPC-2 Texas but it's not in the link. I did all the updates but same listing.
I have tried Phoenix, Minnesota, Illinois, Quadnet and others but don't work well.

Looking for thoughts on how to add a local repeater that maybe DMR if possible in config file, or what is required and
password if needed for the ISPC-2 Texas to add it to the configure file, or a good repeater that will provide good DMR +
or if need to switch back to DMR but still have the same repeater list.

Maybe reflectors, but don't know anything about them or how to set it up. I enjoy Talk Group 3148 and other local ones here.

Any thoughts or help is appreciated. Randy N5YTT