Re: Problem Connecting ThumbDV to BlueDV for Windows

Dave Slotter, W3DJS

Which version of the ThumbDV you have? I believe newer ones use 460800 baud rate which is not selected in the config you provided.

Have you tried switching the baud rate?

73,

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 10:18 AM Kevin (N4RMF) <baptist@...> wrote:

May 3, 2022

Just got my NWDR ThumbDV (DV3000U) dongle in the mail today.  I need the most recent installation instructions, please.

I tried to follow some dated YouTube and other online resources but to no avail…  My Windows 11 Pro (64 bit) PC has BlueDV for Windows (Version 1.0.0.9610) installed (and reinstalled), but it will not connect to the ThumbDV dongle on USB Serial Port (COM4).

Any help would be appreciated.

73s,

Kevin Walton / N4RMF

--
- Dave, W3DJS
-- Lifetime Member of ARRL & GARS and curator of HamPi, the ham radio software distribution for the Raspberry Pi --