Re: Problem Going to Setup in BlueDV for Windows

Dave Slotter, W3DJS

Wow, no response after 5 days? I think this is a case of bad timing for the post. Five days ago was Dayton Hamvention. A lot of us had gone there.

If you want to ensure that you've erased the settings, you have to do it manually. The uninstaller does not do that for you.

Go to "My Documents" and remove the BlueDV folder.

That should do it for you.

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 12:48 AM Kevin (N4RMF) <baptist@...> wrote:

When attempting to go to “Setup” in BlueDV for Windows, I get the following error message:

I have closed the SERIAL connection, which used to allow me enter the Setup dialog box, but now I get this error, and I cannot access Setup.  I can only “Continue” or “Exit” the program.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the BlueDV program, but my settings somehow remained on my PC (Windows 11 Pro)

Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin Walton / N4RMF

Bryan, Texas

--
- Dave, W3DJS
-- Lifetime Member of ARRL & GARS and curator of HamPi, the ham radio software distribution for the Raspberry Pi --