Re: BlueDV for Windows supports ThumbDV DV3000U

Hi Jean-Marc,

Thanks!!
I know that there are some level differences in voice. I have do read more about PCM to manipulate it. Also have to find a way to measure. Maybe I can set some levels in the AMBE.

Have to investigate what IPSC2 is. There are so many types of DMR ( UDP ) protocols... And all not documented off course. :-(

Fusion yes!! I am looking for more information about Fusion protocol.. But did not found any yet..

The last 2 weeks of my vacation ( Monday)  I will switch to Android development again and let the Windows version rest. Switching between multiple coding languages is very hard for me.
I promised in Dayton I will add repeater connect on Android.
Also going to try AMBE on OTG.. But sound is terrible at this moment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FSSmD_j5zM

Greets,