ThumbDV - change manufacturer info.

Ian

I'm currently in the early stages of experimenting with my ThumbDV and xlx with an installation on Debian 9 x64 and I would like to confirm exactly what needs to be changed in my existing ThumbDV. Additionally, am I correct that any new orders of ThumbDV's will not require any change ?

After ftdi install I get :

Library version = 0x10406
Opening port 0
FT_Open succeeded. Handle is 0x55e32b0dc930
FT_GetDeviceInfo succeeded. Device is type 9.
FT_EE_Read succeeded.

Signature1 = 0
Signature2 = -1
Version = 0
VendorId = 0x0403
ProductId = 0x6015
Manufacturer =
ManufacturerId =
Description =
SerialNumber =
MaxPower = 90
PnP = 1
SelfPowered = 0
RemoteWakeup = 0
Returning 0

./ftx_prog --dump

ftx_prog: version 0.1
Modified for the FT-X series by Richard Meadows

Based upon:
ft232r_prog: version 1.23, by Mark Lord.
Battery Charge Detect (BCD) Enabled = False
Force Power Enable Signal on CBUS = False
Deactivate Sleep in Battery Charge Mode = False
External Oscillator Enabled = False
External Oscillator Feedback Resistor Enabled = False
CBUS pin allocated to VBUS Sense Mode = False
Load Virtual COM Port (VCP) Drivers = True
Vendor ID (VID) = 0x0403
Product ID (PID) = 0x6015
USB Version = USB16.0
Remote Wakeup by something other than USB = False
Self Powered = False
Maximum Current Supported from USB = 90mA
Pins Pulled Down on USB Suspend = False
Indicate USB Serial Number Available = True
FT1248
-------
FT1248 Clock Polarity = Active Low
FT1248 Bit Order = MSB to LSB