Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [ambe] thumbdv and rasberry pi 2

Jim;

    thanks for getting this working ... I'll be playing around with your image in the next few days. I'm downloading it as I type. It appears to be on a slow connection as it's showing 43mins remaining. No worries there as long as it completes I'm good with that.

    I run my Thumb DV on my PC;  Windows 7 - works perfectly with WinDV Node -

 looking forward to testing it on the Pi -I have a spare one at the moment, as I upgraded my DV Mega hotspot to a Pi3.

I'll be sure and followup with my results ...

thanks 73's