Re: BlueDV Android AMBE making first DMR QSO with myself :-)

Thom,

You could put the ThumbDV on your Pi (that is in your shack) with AMBEserver (Linux), forward a port from your Internet connection and use BlueDV Android wherever you roam, as long as you have network.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 2:36 PM, K7FZO <k7fzo.thom@...> wrote:
David,
Thank you for making your garage project available for all of us to play with.
It is a great piece of software.
I installed the BlueDV AMBRE Server on Win7 that I am running inside a virtual machine on a MacBook with the ThumbDV attached.
The BlueDV android app is installed and running on an old slow Nexus tablet that seems to handle the process easily.

I've kept the BlueDV android app attached to REF 029 A and have had several successful QSO's.

Next I'll take it on the road using the WiFi network my truck provides.

Thanks again for allowing us to be involved.

Cheers & 73 de Thom / K7FZO

Edmonds, WA