Re: thumbdv and rasberry pi 2

Darren Storer says that the REF001 address should always be referenced by its domain name ref001.dstargateway.org  (which means it may change physical IP address from time to time).

Edit DPlus_Hosts.txt and comment out or replace the old REF001 and replace it.

# DPlus_Hosts.txt
#
# The format of this file is the name of the reflector/gateway followed by its
# IP address.
#

#REF001 192.3.202.54

On Compass Linux the file is located in /usr/share/opendv

You might want to do this for all of the REFxxx reflectors.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Larry Berkowitz <lberk26@...> wrote:
Yes its dropping the Link internationally as well

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Tom Cichowicz <tcichowicz@...> wrote:
Not sure if it's related but 1C reflector has been VERY problematic these last few days it had dropped link more than 20x yesterday, other operators confirming the troubles.

   My dv mega hotspot reconnects/links automatically, but my winDV node with ThumbDV requires a manual connect.

   Just an FYI

~TomC.

Mobile: (941) 888-4519
Ham:     KM4VIG

Sent by pressing a send button.

On Aug 24, 2016, at 7:40 AM, James mcdowall <james.mcdowall4@...> wrote:

yes on slow link it on my server in shack as it big file it would take a lot of space on a server
cheers jim
pc i and looking for dummyrepeater for windows so i can network still waiting on the join request on yahoo
pps yes i too can run it on win7 with win dv strange thing is it connects to ref001c on windows but not on dummy repeater ?