From: David PA7LIM <info@...>
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [ambe] BlueDV Android AMBE making first DMR QSO with myself :-)

Hi,
Greets,
   David PA7LIM

Op 15/11/2017 om 20:56 schreef Steven Blackford:
David,
   I can test it on my link system.

Steve

On Nov 15, 2017 14:53, "David PA7LIM" <info@...> wrote:
Hi All,

DMR on BlueDVAMBE for Android is implemented and have buggy version available now.
Is there someone who can test the volume difference between DMR and DSTAR when sending? The AMBE sound of DMR is over modulated and needs to be tuned.
Please sent me an email so I can sent you an APK file. info@...

Greets,

Greets and 73, David PA7LIM