From: David PA7LIM <info@...>
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [ambe] BlueDV Android AMBE making first DMR QSO with myself :-)

Hi,

Last version for tonight.
Fixes:
- More volume on DMR
- hostname is now 30 chars. Was 20.
- You can change the DMR password now
- Ping between the AMBEServer is extended

Issues:

- 204000 as DMR
- You have to restart the app after setup

http://www.pa7lim.nl/test/AMBE/
File will be removed after 10 minutes. So be quick :-)

Greets,
   David

Op 15/11/2017 om 21:44 schreef k6fed via Groups.Io:
Hi David

I've tested the app with the PIDV server android phone. I changed the DMR ID to mine but when I transmit the DMR ID on the other unit appears as 2040000. The receive audio is fine.

Frank K6FED