Re: New version of BlueDVAMBE Android available

Hi John,

Please sent me an email with a screenshot and your device type. Then I will fix it tomorrow evening!
I did not change anything on the setup screen tonight on version 1.0.19 so bug must still be there.

Greets,

    David PA7LIM

    info@...

Op 21/11/2017 om 22:13 schreef John D Hays - K7VE:

I am having problems with the current version pulling in my call from setup, hopefully this will fix?

On Nov 21, 2017 13:03, "David PA7LIM" <info@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

HI All,

I just uploaded version 1.0.19 to the play store. New in this version.

- Added DMR plus
- Last selected group/private and destination id is saved for DMR.
- Kill timer of 3 minutes.
- Bugfixes.

Will be available within an hour.
Have fun!!