Re: Yeah.. BlueDV with ThumbDV directly connected to my Android phone.

Hi John,

Thanks for the link. I also have that cable but it is not charging my phone.

Greets and 73,

David PA7LIM

Op 04/12/2017 om 20:49 schreef John D Hays - K7VE:

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:28 AM, David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Good news. I managed to connect my ThumbDV directly to my Android device so no AMBEServer needed anymore. The sound is amazing!

https://youtu.be/FMtZkeXP4yg

The downside is that the ThumbDV drains your battery. After 45 minutes the battery is low and can't give enough power to the ThumbDV.
This version is NOT available yet! First I want to find an OTG cable that powers the phone and the ThumbDV. ( will make new thread with my used OTG cables that did not work )

Greets,

Edmonds, WA